IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Great game,

I love it! But the only things are that are annoying are that you can die in the air. Especialy on later levels. And I have to read the explanation every time I play it.

Territory WAR Territory WAR

very good

it was cool but i lost to man in the last campane wene i jumpt en llanded on the grond my guy feld is the water on the right like teloportet in the water or some thing! crazy

King of Skeleton King of Skeleton

good this is real good

but i like more to trow my self of the track than stay on it haha

Tutorial:Tut-All Tutorial:Tut-All

good

it is good but at my flash i don't see "var" any where for that pass i don't get it

SMASH!: Reloaded SMASH!: Reloaded

some ansers are wrong

this is shit so of the questons are worng like who plays shreks not cris miers but mike miers

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Um... there is no question where it says that. I believe you are mistaken with the question 'Who doesn't voice a blind mouse in Shrek?', and the answer was not Mike Myers, who did as well as providing the voice for Shrek provide a voice for a blind mouse. I do some sort of research before I make these, so usually I make the questions have the correct answers.

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

good

good game!

the kids form to day can't even walk a elivetor. thats bad!

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

i realy don't get it

my guy just flys truw the ground

War Zone War Zone

its not bad

i was first playing like the castel but you are thos guy's i dident get it but i get it now and make some more things.

Griswold the Goblin Griswold the Goblin

you rock dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is good the best fash game i ever played!! real good! go on men!!!!!!!

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

cool

is was cool but wayyy to eazy i just press play and whait al my garts kill al the enimys i don't have to do any thing so eazy. make it harder plz